Thursday, January 6, 2011

Judy's Journal January 6th 2011

Ladies:
Is you husband your hero? I bet your thinking "ya right"!
Well mine is. Here is why.
Our painting company has been blessed for almost 20 years. Thank you God! 2110 went well.
Even so, the winters are long and difficult. Most people get their painting done in the spring, summer, or fall. We have found that advertising in the spring and summer is more profitable than in the winter.
So my husband (my hero) takes matters into his own hands. He designs his own amazing flyers. He passes them out door to door in the winter. This is hard, I know because I've helped him. He has been chased by dogs, harassed by postmen and noisy people, you name it. He goes out in any kind of weather. Guess what, he comes home in a cheerful, good mood, with a positive attitude.
He works on his own website (and this one) so we could save money. Savings we could use for charity or to increase our tithe. Some people critisize this, even family, but that doesn't bother us. This is only one of many ways I think my husband is my hero. He has not always been, but he is now. Live in the now, not the past. That's my hero!
How can you tell your husband he is your hero?
Judy Cipriano
wife of over 25 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment